Knowingly or not, Ilhan Omar is acting like a designated provocateur, playing her role in a shrewd effort to seize control of the Democratic Party. But her rhetoric has deep roots in American politics.
How did a statue of Andrew Jackson end up at the center of Lafayette Park? There is an answer, but a story goes with it.
Another year, another round of prognostication. TAI editors speculate about what 2019 has in store.
- The Intellectual Dark Web Cannot Defeat Identity Politics
- Against Visegrád
- The Roots of Sudan’s Revolution—and the Road Ahead
- A Texas Tale: Billy Lee Brammer and The Gay Place
- Misdiagnosing the Chinese Infrastructure Push
- China’s Health and Safety Scandals Test Its Governance Model
- The Top 14 Causes of Political Polarization
- Nathan Glazer—Merit Before Meritocracy
- Social Media and Censorship