Knowingly or not, Ilhan Omar is acting like a designated provocateur, playing her role in a shrewd effort to seize control of the Democratic Party. But her rhetoric has deep roots in American politics.
How did a statue of Andrew Jackson end up at the center of Lafayette Park? There is an answer, but a story goes with it.
Another year, another round of prognostication. TAI editors speculate about what 2019 has in store.
- The Coming Demographic Disruptions
- Emmanuel Macron: The Man Who Would Be King of Europe
- The Rise of Unfreedom in the West
- When “Profit” Is Just Another Word for “Waste”
- Social Media and Censorship
- The Lost History of Democratic Support for Israel
- The Top 14 Causes of Political Polarization
- Fixing Congress, Fighting China: An Interview with Rep. Mike Gallagher
- The Problem with No Name