How did a statue of Andrew Jackson end up at the center of Lafayette Park? There is an answer, but a story goes with it.
Another year, another round of prognostication. TAI editors speculate about what 2019 has in store.
The view that “none of us deserve citizenship” is incoherent because it invokes the horrors of statelessness to make what is essentially an anti-statist argument.
- Making Up Monsters to Destroy
- Churchill’s Canvases
- US Should Slap Magnitsky Sanctions on Ortega Regime in Nicaragua
- Fukuyama Was Right (Mostly)
- Is Democracy the Problem?
- The Top 14 Causes of Political Polarization
- Why Brussels Should Be Wary of a Cancelled Brexit
- Getting the China Challenge Right
- The Great Middle Eastern War of 2019