Knowingly or not, Ilhan Omar is acting like a designated provocateur, playing her role in a shrewd effort to seize control of the Democratic Party. But her rhetoric has deep roots in American politics.
How did a statue of Andrew Jackson end up at the center of Lafayette Park? There is an answer, but a story goes with it.
Another year, another round of prognostication. TAI editors speculate about what 2019 has in store.
- “Such a System is Chemically Incompatible with Democracy”
- “Neocon” As A Slur
- Neo-Socialism and the Rise of the Machines
- Can Two Populist Leaders End the Unpopular War in Afghanistan?
- Who Are the Greeks?
- Why Iran Will Never Give Up on Nuclear Weapons
- The Top 14 Causes of Political Polarization
- Getting the China Challenge Right